Sunday, July 1, 2012

Everyday Peacocks Knitting Tool Sets Now Available Online!


After what seems like months of planning and photo taking, I am proud to (finally!) have Sterling Silver Knitting Tool Sets for sell in my online store!

Each set comes complete with one Sterling Silver Stitch Holder and five matching Stitch Markers. All sets are listed with the basic option, but I am happy to customize with a different set of markers or markers made for larger needle sizes. Just let me know and I'll create a custom listing just for you!

Stitch markers are also now available up to a needle size US 10.5 (UK 7, 4.5mm) for five of my designs. The other designs will be available in the larger size very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog!
    Wonderfully designed and lots of great info!
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete